Sunday, October 28, 2007

Getting a jump on the holidays...


SCRAP THIS IDEA....


I spent some time scrapping today and had some fun with with my line of Clearly Creative Acrylic Albums in the new Round shape. Check out this Holiday Ornament I made featuring my daughter Jessica. Photo taken by Tina Nitz photography.
INSTRUCTIONS:

To create this project I use Adirondak "snowcap" Dabber around the edges - kinda looks like snow.
The scallop paper is not a scrapbook product, it's an invitation from a cute store called Swoozies. I doodled the edges with a Sukura white pen, added rub-ons. The photo is attached to the scalloped paper.
On top of the acrylic I added the Me and My Big Ideas Bling, and Felt Fusion. Because my albums are real ACRYLIC, not just clear plastic, they do not bend - these embellishments will not fall off and even when handled this ornament will not bend.
The finishing touches are May Art Ribbon to create a loop to hang the ornament and another decorative piece at the bottom.
This is a very quick and easy project. Perfect for family gifts and keepsakes!

CLICK TO VIEW THESE ITEMS IN THE Scrapbook Oasis STORE:

Buttons Galore Snowflake Brads
Me and My Big Ideas Bling
May Arts Ribbon

1 comment:

tina said...

Hey Dionne!
Great ornament!!!

Thanks for the credit on the portrait. I appreciate it!

Tina Nitz
www.nitzphotography.com