Saturday, October 27, 2007

Live from my Scrapbook Room



NEWS FLASH - I have actually created first
"for fun" layout in my new Scrap Studio...

I broke out the new Cricut too - LOVE IT!!!!

The chipboard is Magistical Memories - Fabulous, I used a base coat of white acrylic paint then added yellow, orange and pink, and finished up by hand doodling. Love how it looks like the chipboard sparkles.











FINALLY - things are settling down in the new house and
I have somehow managed to bring some order to my new
Scrapbook Studio...here are a few photos.


The large shelves are from IKEA - they hold TONS of stuff. I have one to house my supplies of my on-line store www.Scrapbook-Oasis.com and the other is by my desk and hold all of my photo printing supplies and office stuff.












There are three art tables, purchased from Target.
They are pretty much a knock off of the
Pottery Barn art tables, exact same design and
dimensions, 1/3 the price!







The cubes are by Making Memories, and are left over
from my old studio - which was obviously white
- soooo they don't match but I am to overwhelmed to deal with replacing them now.

I am far from done, but the room is at least functional
and I can really enjoy my new space!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new studio -- it looks great!

That lo rocks! Love the detailed painting.

janet said...

You studio is amazing! Everything looks really good! Love it!