Thursday, March 25, 2010

P90X - Preparing for my new adventure in fitness

P90X - Preparing for my new adventure in fitness

The time has come! After kicking around the idea of embarking on the P90X program for over a year, I have made the commitment to begin the program!

Now the hours of research, reading the personal stories of others, pouring over the preparation materials - will finally be put to use - in real life, my life.

I am sure that I am not 100% ready for the physical demands of the program. But anyone who knows me well understands my determination to complete the goals I set for myself.

My life motto has always been “Failure is not an option”, those words will surely be put to the test as I push myself well beyond my comfort zone in pursuit of a new level of fitness.

Follow my progress and send encouragement.  March 29th will be my first day of the 90 day program.

Wish me luck!

No comments: